Pages

Saturday 20 September 2014

Constable Geoff

Moli
Room 10
Glenbrae school
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


10 September 2014


Dear Constable Geoff


My name is Moli and I am a year 8 student at Glenbrae school. I am writing to thank you for coming to our school and sharing about your career pathway of becoming a police man.


What I learnt was it can be hard to be a police man. What I found interesting was you had to run 3k under 15 minutes and that must have been hard.


I am a fast runner, a good athlete and would love to join the Police force. I want to be a policeman just like you.


My Question is how fast can anyone run 3k?   


Thank you for sharing about your career and helping us understand what it takes to be a police constable.


Yours sincerely


Moli

No comments:

Post a Comment