Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Mrs Ripata

Moli
Room 10
Glenbrae school
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


10 September 2014


Mrs Ripata
Teacher room 2
Glenbrae school
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


Dear Mrs Ripata


My name is Moli and I am a year 8 student at Glenbrae school. I am writing to thank you for sharing your career pathway with us. Thank you also for sharing about your life in Tonga and New Zealand.


What I learnt was that you had to work hard to become a teacher. What I found interesting is that you came to New Zealand and became a successful teacher. This is awesome.


My Question is how old were you when you came to New Zealand?


Thank you for sharing your career aspirations about becoming a Teacher, with us.



Yours sincerely

Moli

No comments:

Post a Comment