Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Mr Dunn

Moli
Room 10
Glenbrae school
103 Leybourne Circle
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


9 September 2014


Mr Dunn
D.P
Tamaki College
Taniwha Street
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


Dear Mr Dunn


My name is Moli and I am a year 8 student at Glenbrae school. I am writing to you to thank you for coming to talk to us about enrolling at Tamaki College.


What I learnt was how to get ready to enrol at Tamaki College. It was interesting when you told us there was a scholarship to Tamaki College and you can earn 1,000 dollars and a new 2014 Chromebook. That is a lot to offer a student.


Thank you also for telling us about what we would learn at the college and what activities we could be part of.


I am enrolling at Tamaki College and will do my best there.

Yours sincerely

Moli

No comments:

Post a Comment