Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

ChopSticks - P.E

April 10th 2017

In our Physical activity assessment we learnt this new game , Called "ChopSticks"

So how this game goes is that you have 4 cones in each corner and a puck in the middle of the 4 cones, there would be 2 teams & the 2 teams have 2 Pucks to protect in the 4 cones. The only way they can win is to get 1 or both Pucks to there side, inside the 4 cones where there pucks were. But the only way you can get it across is that you need to 2 people to lift it up the Puck across with your hockey stick, you cannot hit the Puck , you cannot not use your hands , you have to lift it across using your hockey stick. If you drop it you need to take it back. If you get tagged you will take it back inside the cones.

Equipment:

1. Hockey stick

2. 16 cones

3. 4 Pucks

Set it up:

1. Put the 4 cones in 4 corners

2. Put the Pucks in the middle of the 4 cones

Its a Outdoor or Indoor game.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  • What level or effort and engagement were participating at during today's physical activity

I think I am Achieve because I came with my correct P.E gear. I used my own strategy during the game, when i was watching the other team play, I just thought of a way to try get the Puck over & faster. I kept playing when my leg was sore, the Puck because the rules changed & it got more exciting & funny but it was painful but I wanted to ACHIEVE!.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  • What were three factors which influenced your participation?

1. Equipment

2. Well being

3.  Challenge
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain how these factors affected your participation?

I picked those 3 factors because , I will always need my gear to participate in the activity thats been explain & cause i'll need to be well behaved during the game while were playing & because I might ruin it for other people. Last factor I picked was "Challenge" , cause sometimes I think the game is too easy & I might just need something harder, like next time make it harder. I always need to complete my goals. I wanted to play the game more & I liked it alot.



4 comments:

James said...

What I really liked about this post was that you were saying all the things that you were trying to achieve, another thing I really loved the way that you described your factors. One feedback to add to your post, next time please check before you post and also proof read.

James said...

What I really liked about this post was that you were saying all the things that you were trying to achieve, another thing I really loved the way that you described your factors. One feedback to add to your post, next time please check before you post and also proof read.

Unknown said...

I like how you explain the activity you participated in. I also really like how you talked about the Equipment you used in the activity very nice and simple. One feedback to add on to your post is to double check and proof read your post. :)

Unknown said...

Interesting reading Moli. As an active sportsman, I am just wondering why you are settling for Achieved when you are capable of a higher quality grade.

Post a Comment